Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave are proud to announce A Party Like No Other - Ultimate Family Rave at iconic nightclub fabric in January. We are chuffed to bits that Fabric have invited us back after the first two sold out events and think it will be the perfect way to chase the January blues away.
Room 1 (Hip Hip/Old Skool) - DJ Prime Cuts (Scratch Perverts/4x world champion) 2 Bad Mice
Room 2 (DnB/Jungle/Jump Up) - Chris Inperspective (Inperspective records), Baker & Beale
Fabric are once more opening their doors to a family audience and family rave pioneers Big Fish Little Fish bring you a mind-blowing selection of DJs with DJ Prime Cuts (Scratch Perverts) playing his BFLF debut with hip hop set on all vinyl - worthy of this 3xworld champ plus rave legends 2 Bad Mice of Bombscare fame in Room 1 while Room 2 will be dnb/jungle/jump up heaven with Chris Inpersepctive and BFLF resident favourites Baker & Beale (includes the 'Godfather of Grime' Dylan Beale of Rude & Deadly).
BFLF take the banging tunes, unity and escapism you remember from the classic days of rave and bring them to a family audience, celebrating life together on the dancefloor. Created by families for families and by clubbers with decades of experience between them, you can re-live your clubbing glory years with a toddler on your shoulders, a pint in your hand and world-class DJs on the decks.
Families dance amongst confetti cannons, bubbles, foam, giant balloons and everyone joins together for the parachute dance finale.
There’s a face-painting stall (our excellent face painters charge £6 per face for a child, £8 for adults and can only accept cash - only children over 2 can have their faces painted), crafting with Captain Cookie, a giant mural to colour in and the Villa Pia baby chill out zone.
Buggy parking, baby changing facilities and friendly, fully-trained stewards help things run smoothly and safely.
Baker Chef will provide a range of homemade sweet and savoury snacks (cards accepted).
Free transfer tattoos for the children.
Licensed bar for the adults.
BFLF is primarily aimed at families with 0-8 year olds but older siblings are welcome.
Fancy dress (optional): Rave on!
Tickets are bound to sell fast for this incredible event!
‘reliably excellent' The Guardian
‘credible music...magical’ Time Out
‘The best thing we do together as a family’ BFLF Regular
‘The best day of my life’ BFLF 6 year old attendee
Five-time Winner of the Audience Choice Prize at the Family Arts Festival Awards. As seen and head on BBC Music Biggest Weekend, BBC News, BBC 6Music, PopSugar, Evening Standard, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum and National Gallery.
Please note: A maximum of 3 children per one adult. If larger groups please one adult to two children. All members of group - however young - MUST have a ticket. No only adult groups permitted.
NB fabric is not fully accessible and there are many stair cases internally. Those with mobilty issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice. The buggy park is also downstairs - if possible do not bring a buggy.
Terms and Conditions
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or fabric promotion purposes.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines - so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.